1. I’d rather befriend the brightest and deepest of people even if they sometimes are unable to enjoy the present moment.
2. Difficult or slightly unadjusted people often conceal whole universes of creativity, inner poetry and expressivity.
3. One should never express all thoughts in one’s head in spoken words; for that there is writing.
4. Once you’ve been to the deep core of a person and back unwounded, you will always love and cherish that person’s true self.
5. Novel perspectives should always mesmerize.
All images by Louise Lawler.