I’m quite tired to post anything that is slightly relevant at this point. Inspiration has left me for the day, so here are the things that I’ve done today:
- woke up late;
- went all the way to the university campus to get something I should have gotten before;
- met a friend for lunch at one of my favorite places on Earth (a Taiwanese vegetarian place);
- had coffee in an incredibly cozy new café close to my home;
- tried to solve my cell phone problem;
- went to the gym;
- grabbed a bite;
- taught another class;
- talked to another dear friend about Yom Kippur plans;
- searched for easy but smart laughter online.
A productive day? I’m not so sure.
Musically, today was devoted to The Knife:
and The Gossip:
I love it when I go back to an album I’ve listened to a lot in the past and still find new aspects to like.
Novelty doesn’t always lie in the new.